Greetings, In the name of Jesus! Recently I’ve meditated on the Psalms, and I come to Psalm 32, one of the penitential Psalms. This Psalm deals with Sin, Confession, and Forgiveness. There are a few observations I want to share.
- Don’t be stubborn or rebellious or hard-hearted when it comes to Sin. When we do, we never win! Keep that in mind and heart.
- David gives us the end results of coming clean in the first two verses.
- Sin effects you physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
- Sin is directly toward the Holiness of God.
- Never put off confession, not for one second!
- You never progress Spiritually with sin in your life, and you rob yourself of God’s wonderful blessings.